Sunday, December 20, 2015

Blogging Break - Seasonal Greetings and Best Wishes For 2016



I am taking a break from blogging for the next few weeks, until after Twelfth Night. I will however continue to post as often as I can on my Instagram account.

I look forward to returning next year to share many more Book Reviews with you all. Thankyou so much to my followers here for your continuing support.

Wishing you all Seasonal Greetings and Very Best Wishes For 2016

Photo was taken by me at The White Hall Hotel in Tywyn and then edited in Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely Christmas, and best wishes for 2016, Linda. See you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a great year in 2016! May it bring love, health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete

I indulge my love of books with this blog and it makes it all worthwhile when you leave comments. I really am interested in what you think so do let me know. I have decided as the nature of this review blog makes for conversation in the comments, just to reply here and not individually, so please subscribe to comments or call back again to stay in the conversation. Thankyou for your continued support.